2002 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

$17,620–$22,220 MSRP range

side view of 2002 Ram 1500 Dodge

87% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Condolement 4.four
  • Interior design 4.0
  • Performance 4.three
  • Value for the money 4.1
  • Outside styling iv.4
  • Reliability iv.1

Ready for roads

Is very perfect for new family unit , if you are interested , requite me a best offer and give thanks you for looking . Thanks. a

Show full review

Fun to drive

THis truck is loud and fun to drive, gas mileage is okish if you brand someone else pay for information technology def not great for your own wallet mileage wise

Evidence full review

2002 ram 1500 iv.7 V8 Regular cab

I bought this truck at 140,000 miles from a car lot. Was kinda iffy buying a dodge but let me tell you. Best Buy I have e'er made. This is the toughest truck I take e'er endemic. These trucks are almost indestructible! Mine has 234,000 now and it?s still going STRONG!! No major repairs at all nonetheless. Doesn?t use a drib of oil. Still got all the power, transmission shifts perfectly, I honey it! Very reliable. Well worth every penny.

Bear witness full review

3 repellent manual , completely cracked da

The dash is completely cracked so that none of the replacement dashes can be used because there is zilch to adhere the replacement nuance to and no repair shop will touch on information technology. I believe its to dangerous to drive every bit small fragments would accept out a eye in fifty-fifty a small-scale crash. I also have replaced the transmission at 40K 80K and 90K miles. Simply the starting time replacement was paid for bu dice.

Show full review

The 2nd car I?ve endemic

I propose it, unless your gonna exist hauling stuff. I have the four.7 abd im not to addicted of the ?power? it has. But definitely very comfortable to drive

Prove full review

Very skilful truck to own

The truck is and has been very reliable truck, drives and runs great, information technology has done what I bought it for and that was to pull my car to car shows very well, now I just need a lilliputian larger truck

Bear witness full review

Fauna of a truck

Love the 360 magnum engine It has good low end ability with a nice rumble when yous rev the engine . It'southward a big 4x4 that drives like a car

Show total review

Most reliable car I?ve owned

This automobile has met all my needs, information technology has plenty of leg room and 3 seats, it has adjustable seats, and a/c the heat does need work

Show full review

Beast of a truck.

Originally purchased truck to booty family of half-dozen with campsite trailer and commute. I now use it for hauling tools, towing materials, and commuting. I have 250,000 miles on it and it nevertheless runs great. MPG 13 in city, 17 on the road. Uses a picayune oil - quart every other fill-up. Had to replace the rack-and-pinion steering twice. some kind of estimator module in one case, radiator, A/C condenser, and radio amplifier. For political reasons I would now buy a Ford, but this Ram has been awesome. It has been to California, Canada, and Florida from Kansas City. Only rust is where information technology was in a wreck at 7,000 miles. Snow falls off the roof onto the driver's seat if you don't completely sweep the roof.

Show full review

I test drove this truck

this truck had everything i wanted on the inside only had the incorrect motor for what i wanted. smooth running, enough of leg room, nice cold air.

Show full review